- Land Rover Wraps Up Experience Tour AustraliaThe Australia 2015 Land Rover Experience Tour has just finished, covering 3,613 kilometers over the last three weeks. The tour took 19 Land Rovers across desert and mountainous terrain and traversed the entire length of Australia's Northern Territory. The trip ended at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock.
- JLR to Cut $6.8 BillionJaguar Land Rover has, according to sources, initiated a series of programs designed to cut costs amounting to 4.5 billion pounds, ($6.8 billion) and to build a total of 1 million cars per year by 2020.
- Land Rovers Converge For Guy Fawkes CelebrationThis past weekend, a handful of Land Rover owners traveled from as far as Ontario and Washington DC to a small farm in Upstate New York, to participate in the annual Guy Fawkes Day Land Rover gathering. This little known, unofficial event has been taking place for over a decade, started by organizer Howard Smith […]
- Honda Ridgeline sorta takes class victory on Baja race debut November 24, 2015
- Wunderlich creates two-wheel-drive hybrid BMW motorcycle November 23, 2015
- The Army goes off-roading with a hydrogen Chevy Colorado November 22, 2015