- Land Rover UK Announces Improvements for 2015 Range RoverLand Rover has announced class-leading improvements in off-road ability for Range Rover models. From the first Series One in 1948 to the most recent Range Rover models, Land Rover’s vehicles have always excelled in “out of the box” off-road prowess. Once again they have proven that dedication to lofty standards of luxury and comfort […]
- 2015 Land Rover Discovery RevealedThe American driving public got its first opportunity to see the new 2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport this week. Land Rover unveiled its newest model at the kickoff for the LA auto show at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood on November 19th.
- Himalaya4x4 Defender Wins Industry Award with Atlantic British HelpHimalaya4x4 is a custom design Land Rover restoration company headquartered on the East Coast in the Carolinas. Their distinctive brand caters to a global market, designing one-off custom Land Rovers with a specialty in Defenders. Their latest custom Defender pulled in a Global Media Award at this year’s SEMA show in Las Vegas. Atlantic […]
- Toledo Jeep workers pushing city to buy land to secure Wrangler future November 27, 2014
- Here's why you shouldn't try to drift a Jeep Cherokee November 25, 2014
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler to get 8-speed auto November 24, 2014