- Ralf Speth to Earn £4.5M for This YearRalf Speth, the German CEO of Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has been will receive compensation this year equal to 4.5 million pounds. The £1.4M pay raise reflects his success in steering Land Rover to a dramatic revival in the last five years.
- Land Rovers on Parade at the Goodwood FestivalThis year’s Goodwood Revival event will be held September 11-13 at Goodwood Motor Circuit on the Goodwood Estate in West Sussex, in the South of England. This year’s Revival will feature a parade of over 50 pre-1966 Land Rovers along with a display stand showing off some of the historic Land Rover components and their […]
- How to Make a Trailer DisappearResearchers at Land Rover have just announced the development of an innovative camera system that makes a trailer appear see-through when being towed. The technology, which is reminiscent of Land Rover’s invisible bonnet and invisible door pillars, is called Transparent Trailer.
- Oshkosh JLTV to rely on GM-sourced Duramax V8 August 29, 2015
- Oshkosh JLTV to cost less than $399,000 fully loaded August 27, 2015
- New Barracuda, Grand Cherokee Trackhawk coming soon August 26, 2015